Step 0: Prepare your revised manuscript.
Address the reviewers comments as best as you can and polish your manuscript. The page limit for the camera-ready version is the same as the original manuscript – 8 pages for full papers and 4 pages for short papers.
Step 1: IEEE copyright notice [copyright example]
Add the IEEE copyright notice on the bottom of the first page of your paper before creating the PDF:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-6638-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-6638-8/18/$31.00©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-6638-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Step 2: IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF generation
The final paper must be converted into PDF with settings compliant with the requirements of the IEEE Xplore digital library. To this purpose, the IEEE PDF eXpress plus web tool should be used. PDF files generated in a different way might not be IEEE Xplore-compliant and could be rejected.
The instructions to generate an IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF file using the IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS web tool are listed below.
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress plus account using the following conference ID: 44439XP.
- The first time you access IEEE PDFeXpress plus, please follow the link to “New Users – Click here”.
- After logging in, please upload the source files of your camera-ready paper for conversion (e.g. DOC, DOCX, TEX and so on). Alternatively, you can also just check the compliance of your generated PDF file.
- After a few minutes, you will receive the IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF version of your paper by e-mail.
Step 3: IEEE copyright transfer form submission
To include your accepted paper in both the conference proceedings volume and the IEEE xplore digital library, one of the authors must fill and sign the IEEE copyright transfer form and return it to IEEE. The IEEE copyright transfer form can be filled in online easily through EDAS. To do so, please follow the procedure below:
- Login in EDAS.
- From the “Home” tab of your EDAS account, click on the title of your accepted paper.
- Check that the paper title and the authors list are correct and correspond EXACTLY to those of the final paper (NOTE: without the correct title and the complete list of authors with the right affiliations, the copyright transfer form is void and the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings volume).
- In the EDAS table reporting the details of your paper (which is accessible by clicking on “My… ► My Papers ► <Paper title>” in your EDAS account), look for the entry called “Copyright form” and then click on symbol “+”. You will be redirected to the IEEE website for electronic copyright form submission.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and reply to all questions.
- At the end of this procedure, the online IEEE Copyright Transfer Form will be displayed. Please date and write your name at the bottom of the Copyright Transfer Form and finally submit it.
- The form will be recorded in EDAS. A copy by e-mail.
Step 4: Final paper submission
Upload the PDF validated by IEEE PDF eXpress plus via the EDAS page of your paper before the deadline (1 Oct. 2018).
Note that at least one author of an accepted paper must register at full (IEEE Member or Non-Member) registration rate (not a student registration) in order for the paper to be published in the conference Proceedings (and IEEE Xplore digital library).
If you have a problem in preparing the camera-ready paper, please contact the Publication Co-Chairs.
Guohui Zhang <email@example.com>, Imane Horiya Brahmi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and Zhi Liu <email@example.com> (copy to Celimuge Wu <firstname.lastname@example.org>)